TheWantedCurse.docx

In Mr. Boland's English 9 class we had a Short Story Project, where we had to write our own original short story.The stories could be about virtually anything we wanted. Also, it had to be 3-6 pages long, among other limitations of course. We used Microsoft Office Word to complete this assignment. I decided to create a six page story based around the idea of immortality. {A brief summary of my story} My lead character, Triston Wellington who was cursed and is immortal has to escape the clutches of evil scientists in the most basic way he can figure, finding a way to die. 

The link above allows you to view my short story, which I was given the amazing grade of a 99 on. I do believe that I worked my hardest to achieve this grade and do deserve it.  By getting that grade I have become more involved with my writing. The weaknesses of the project would be the possibly, too common immortality theme, while the strength is the unexpected originality in my characters. I loved working on this project and have actually started to write a full length story based on this project. I hope to have to write more short stories in English again.