Jossely

My name is Jossely and I’m from Providence, RI. I’m a freshmen in Beacon Charter High School. I’m 14 and almost turning 15 on november. My hobbies is listening to music, cooking, and being with my friends. I have four siblings at home there’s three girls and there’s one boy.  I applied for Culinary Arts at Beacon because I love to cook and bake. I’m currently in the waiting list for Culinary Art and got put in Theatre. I first started cooking and baking since I was 8 and i loved it ever since. Since I was 8 years old I was helping my grandma and my mom cooking. I would make breakfast for my siblings and help my mom for dinner.

I personally like to bake more such as baking a cake, baking cookies, baking brownies. I want to learn how to make more good recipe and My goals after high school is to go to Johnson and Wales University in Providence, RI. I want to stay there for 2 years and know more so I can own a restaurant one day. My next goal is being happy for what I do and also be a chef. I would want to improve my cooking and do good in owning a restaurant and do good business.