This particular project was very interesting, to make it simple we just drew ourselves without skin. While completing this project, I gained a better understanding on the structure of the human face and upper body. This project helped me understand the human body even more. I can now draw faces with ease because of my new understanding of muscles and the face.

The medium I had chose to work with on this assignment was rather light, I worked with a variety of different graphite pencils. Graphite sketches are one of my strengths, I am able to shade well and get a lot of detail while working with it. I had no difficulties other than starting the larger scale of my original drawing, I had a lot of trouble getting the shape of my head correct.

I had numerous strengths while working on this assignment. I have and easy time working with shading and getting the proportions correct. Another strength was my ability to show depth in the drawing. This assignment was very easy to work with because at the time I was very confident in my work. I am proud of how it came out, this is by far my favorite piece so far.

I had very few weaknesses working with this assignment. I think that I could have put more effort into the lower part of this drawing, down neer the collar bones. I could also improve the hair because here is not much detail. I have light hair so shading it is rather difficult. I hope to work on similar assignments in the future or to maybe even colorize this piece.