Sophomore's Night for me was a very interesting experience considering that it was my first. I discussed many of my projects with my friends and the people who visited. I am normally very self consious of my work, but at my arts night, I was very confident and it felt really good for me to show my work to others. Since this was my first year at Beacon, I cannot compair my work to what I had done last year but I did compare it to the other students work. I am now very confident of my work and realize where I stand in my art class.

This year in my Visual class, I became more familiar with color and the structure of the human body. It was difficult for me to catch up to my classmates because I did not attend Beacon last year but I eventually caught up and was where I needed to be. One thing that I did not enjoy was having to wait for everyone to arrive, because this was my first Art's Night I was not aware that I would have to wait so long for everyone to arrive. I had a great time showcasing my work at this years Art's Night, I received many comments and my confidence in my work had increased greatly.

I honestly have nothing negative to say about this Art's Night. My work was placed in an area where everybody who came walked by and saw it. I received many questions and compliments on my work, I was not afraid to talk and held a decent conversation with everybody who approached me.

In my opinion, there is nothing that I would have changed. I was proud of my work, received great compliments and did a great job answering everyone's questions.  This Arts Night was fantastic. I hope to do just as well, if not better next year. My art will improve greatly as time passes and there will be more of a variety of work that I will display display next year because ceramics are necessary next year.