CupcakeStop2.pptx

Phase One:

In our Business class, we had to merge two companies within Patriots Place in order to attract more customers; primarily teenagers. To visually display our ideas we were required to create a PowerPoint listing our strategies and orally present it in front of the class for criticism. Afterwards we would improve the PowerPoint based off of what we were told. During the creation of this project, we used Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, The Patriots Place website and many other sources we found online. My groups strengths were our creativity, as it allowed us to think outside of the box and come up with things other people wouldn't have. Our weaknesses were probably staying on task, we became distracted very easily. It was good that we leanred of our weaknesses because now we know about them and can work on improving. The standards we assessed were 10.SL.2 10.SL.4, and 10.SL.5.

The grade that I had recieved on this project was an 86%. I believe that my group and I did a good job getting our ideas across. Although we did very well presenting, I could havbe improved while presenting. One of my partners had gotten nervous and forgot her words and I did not help her. My partners and I could have used index cards while presenting or learned our information ahead of time, but I think we still did pretty good. As a whole, I think I did very good on this project but I could have improved when presenting.