Tabloid Romeo and Juliet.docx

For this assignment the class had to write a tabloid based on three scenes from Romeo and Juliet. For the tabloid, research on the book was needed and a cited quotes for each scene. Briefly, the short articles had to be twisted with gossip. Some tools that were used for this project were Microsoft Office Word, a printer, and a Romeo and Juliet book. During the project, there were strengths and weaknesses. One, starting the juicy story was difficult. Yet, when the first article finished, the other two became easier. The final project had much influence, and shows the dramatic and creative side of people. In the future, this project should have more details making the readers even more interested in the assignment. Some future developments would be to know advanced with better vocabulary. 
            97 was the grade I received on the Romeo and Juliet Tabloid.  Therefore the grade received from my teacher, I totally agree with it. The only thing I can think of doing differently that would get me a better grade is to correct more of the incorrect grammar. My grade was very accurate with my skill set and knowledge since I know the scenes from the story, and have experience on juicy gossip, thanks to reading magazines. The English teacher for 10th grade made me realize that I am good at making stories that are not true twisting with interest.