Ares_By_Lizzie_Thurley_and_Jazzie_Chin[1].pptx 

For Ms. Wall's ninth grade Humanities class, we had to make a PowerPoint on a Greek God/Goddess and their mythology.  We could work on our own or with a partner, and my partner was Elizabeth Thurley.  Our Greek God was Ares, the god of War.  Our PowerPoint consists of ten slides, which were the requirements that were needed.  Along with the title page, the other pages included the biography, pictures, symbols, artwork, and literature of Ares.  We also had to include the corresponding Roman god, Mars, and his biography.  For both Ares and Mars, we also had to mention how they were worshipped.  The remaining slides were cited work.  We also included a slide of his relationships, such as Zeus and Hera as his parents.  The only difficulty about this project was the fact that there were not many resources of Ares in books or web pages.  Compared to our fellow classmate’s PowerPoints, theirs had more facts than ours.  Another slight problem was the text, I did not realize that one of the slide’s word art was large and not fixed to the correct size.  However, this project was rather enjoyable and exciting, and I hope to do another one of these types of PowerPoints again!  After our presentation, I received a grade of a ninety-four.  Even though we did not have enough information, I still received a passing grade.  Ares seemed to be not the best choice to research because the information was repetitive and does not seem to match what we are searching for.  However, on the presentation part of the rubric, I have been marked proficient, which possibly helped my grade a lot and made me feel a little better about the “missing” information.