In english I choose my paper on the Transatlantic Slave Trade because for some reason it called out to me. The research intersted me learning about the past of my culture and the struggles they were forced to face because of their color or they seemed to be an easy target. This piece was a big challenge for me because I am not a big writer. I have a difficult problem trying to get the word in my head on to paper or when I’m presenting. I feeling like I lock up mentally when I am writing papers. When writing this paper I felt that I showcased my researching ability. I felt my research and data was the best part of my paper, that is was what helped me get the grade I got on my paper. When this piece is apart of the building blocks to becoming on the best writers not in Beacon but a teen in my generation. This paper help me as a Beacon student do it showing my capability as a writer.

https://docs.google.com/a/beaconart.org/document/d/1WMx1fUfdIa_BTYu-CbFoBrk8n0qINdSr2gmlUG9KAI4/edit?usp=sharing