In the project, I had to create a protagonist and antagonist. I had to show examples of how the protagonist and antagonist were connected. Show whether my antagonist was internal or external and why there was a problem between my protagonist and antagonist. Also I had to make sure the reader understood the plot of the story.  The tools I used to complete the assignment were pencil, paper, computer, a basic idea on how I wanted my story to be written. I need a plot, and a protagonist, antagonist.The most useful skill or concept I learned was how to create a plot and what a protagonist and antagonist were. I learned that I still need to work on timing and plan out my work so it can be turned in on time.The challenges I faced in completing this project were making sure I planned out my story. Making sure the reader would understand the meaning of my story and how the protagonist and antagonist were connected. Another challenge was I second guess myself throughout the story.The strengths I discovered and demonstrated in completing this project were that I have a very strong creative mind. Another strength I discovered was that if I was to plan out my story more I’d have a very good story.The total grade and feedback/comments I received was a 72 total and a 21 for character development , 19 for plot and setting, 15 for quality of writing, and 17 for effort. This tells me I had some set back throughout my story but it was decent and I could probably do a lot better.Areas I need to work on in order to grow, develop, and improve are plot and setting and character development. But I still need to work on the quality of my writing.